- Music Industry Junkie | Aspiring Success Story
Had to buy a new shovel, cause I broke mine digging that song. Into all types of music. Here to help you succeed. thisismyjam.com/tylermartin | @tymar_
- music industry, diy music promotion, music promotion, music marketing, social media, social media marketing, networking, promoting artists, promoting music
- hip-hop, indie rock, alternative, indie pop, metal, punk, electronic, classic rock, folk, electronica, music, garage, noise, surfrock, pop punk, lo-fi, comedy, pop culture, beer, technology, whisky
- very interesting sound - could be great for a movie plug - really enjoy album artwork - great song - would sound really cool live, would love to see that - striking synth coming in second verse is cool - need to find opening spot for a band with similar sound. this will help grow fan base. - has the whole thing been reggae, or does it only click in, in the "bridge" area - overall wicked song. Would love to see some visuals, like a music video for a song like this possibly. - would love to hear more - try and get songs posted by local blogs
- loving how its go the backwards video so cool - beat is awesome, is it made using Ableton? - enjoying the catchy chorus and horn - video is sweet - would love to hear more tracks, I think this is really good stuff - try and get the video posted around social media and on some local and national music blogs. Any music publications you can land will really help grow your fan base. - overall great track, great accompanying video. - i'm going to check out more of your stuff
- very cool sound, unique - like the simplicity of the album cover - love how the song picks up around 1:45 - sounds like this would be an exciting song to see played live - a live session could be great for exposure - play as many shows as possible - like how the ending slows down - wow then picks up, nice - great song overall - interested in hearing more songs - this song could work well with a cool music video - try to get song posted on some local music blogs for extra exposure
- already excited for this track after hearing the last one - hoping its a Bruce cover - oh yaaaaaaa - very interesting take on it. Has an original feeling, very unique to you - what else do you cover? - very chill sound - like the sound at the ending
- good quality video - the few second pause on the first close up of the character really adds to the scene portrayed - the instruments / beat come in so HARD! Wow, thats so awesome. - very catchy even before lyrics kick in - drum beat and riff blend so nicely. - video is deep and has meaning, this is awesome aha. - after reviewing a few of your tracks and videos, its cool to see the development with your music and visuals - damn, wish that guy kicked his ass... - I guess lyrics don't kick in, doesn't matter. still super catchy, and video is intriguing and I want to keep watching - definitely a good call working with whatever directors / film companies you did. - video leaves you interested how it is going to end - please continue to send over new tracks and videos - try to get this posted on some music blogs to expand your audience - great work - do you play live? Your sound would work well at a festival.
- very intriguing from the start - video quality is great - funky music has my attention - enjoying listening to the track while following the story with the video - interested to hear a follow up track - try getting this posted on music blogs/publications both local and genre specific. - wanted to see what that guy did to all the monsters though....
- love it - has my attention right from the start - great video production - should try having video posted on some influencer blogs - you guys rock - should try to get an opening spot with a big pop punk band, or maybe tour with another band similiar to your style of music - get posted on some new blogs when you release new music - best thing I have heard on fluence so far - good luck and would love to hear more tunes
- love how the intensity builds with the chorus. its huge and its great. - sounds like it should be a single on alternative radio - is there a video? There should be a video. - overall great tune, good lyrics, stays exciting - try to get song posted on local blogs - music video would be a great addition - would love to hear more tunes - definitely has something
- really interesting sound - very unique - catchy - cool style - would like to hear more music - keep releasing more singles - maybe a music video - try sending your new tracks to a local music blog to see if they will post about it - interesting bridge - song kept me engaged - great ending
wow you guys are sweet - caught my attention - similar sound to the front bottoms or something - love this style of vocals - going to be checking out more of your music - album cover is pretty punk - really great tune, get more solid tunes like this and continue to play as many shows as possible - a music video could be a good next step - come to Toronto
- really like the tune - catchy, and tells a good story - have you released a music video, that could be a good next step - on Soundcloud and other social media try commenting on similar artists content or things relatable to your music. This may lead people to your page. - recordings sound great, I think going to Nashville to make it paid off - i hope what your singing about in this song comes true - definitely going to check out more of the tunes - sorry for the late feedback
- vocals sound great, singer has a real nice voice. - song is catchy - sounds like it should be played on the radio. "radio-worthy" - the rougher guitar coming in half way through a verse is really cool, amps it up nicely - going to check out more of your tracks - this song sounds like it should have a video! - ending sums up the song well - really enjoyed that track!
- very catchy - the song starts strong - vocals mix nicely - chorus has great blend between catchy and trance-y - you should think about creating a music videos, or at least some sort of visuals for this song - bridge works perfectly with the song, love how it calms down - bridge also builds up very nicely into final chorus - great track overall, would love to hear more
- can tell I am probably going to like this from the first 5 seconds - very exciting opening, really pumps you up and makes you excited to hear the rest of the song - great classic sound, yet still very original - riff coming in half way through the verse really completes the verse, nice touch - great song - would love to hear more music from you - keep releasing great tunes like this and playing live
- wow - love how strong it begins - i already know im going to like it - voice fits the music perfectly, and its very unique - first guitar solo sounds a little off key which makes it stand out perfectly - horns sound so great - very very catchy song - would love to hear more - song is also the perfect length, very punk
- Very well made video - Very interesting and held my attention - ambient opening really makes the first "drop" stand out - honestly sick video - face paint is really cool - singer has a nice voice - song has meaning - continue to spread this around and gain views on the video. Also try to possible send it around to come local blogs and see if they can post the video on their sites - got me interested in checking out more of your music - would love to be sent more songs to listen to - overall great track and video
- you can feel the intensity right from the start - catchy hooks - riffs are great - just as good as bands like Monster Truck or QOSA - keep releasing music, send it to rock blogs - play tons of bar shows, try and open for large bands - great tune, would love to hear more
- video is very trippy and experimental, fits the music really well (so far). - the spacey vibes are making me really mellow - when it starts to pick-up a bit at 1:25 / new sounds being morphed in, its the perfect amount of build up, very subtly but adds excitement to the track - video is just messing with my eyes now, aha! Very trippy. - love the ambient "drum-triggers" (think thats what it is, around 2:30) - i'm am doing work right now, and this makes it very easy to concentrate. - I feel like its making me think more, deeper or outside the box. The sounds seem to be opening my mind. - you continue to release really groovy well thought-out tracks that keep grabbing my attention. - Cannot wait to hear more, I am a fan. - continue to experiment with new methods and equipment. - Keep sending it my way! Cheers!
- aha wow, funky, it really comes in strong - beats got my head bouncing, very groovy - and trance like, I feel myself getting lost in the song - wow, and the chorus stands out perfectly, like without standing out too much. - this is a really good tune - what program do you use? (DAW) - where are you based? Continue to send along new music, I am interested to hear more - LOVE when the voice gets more "roboty-electonricy" - and ending with the nice classic guitar sounds is really nice - this is super punk, im really into this, going to go search for the download - weird ending, but I think it fits the song perfectly! - very cool stuff - continue to make music
- comes in very powerful, sounds like its the opening song for an intense action movie like James Bond, or something similar. It sounds like something intense is about to happen. - really enjoying the buildup (don't even technically know if it is a build up yet...) - visuals are very cool, and trippy... triangles, illuminati vibes - did you make these visuals yourself, they seem to follow the story, or almost tell the story very well - what program do you use, your synth sounds, sound quite original - hypnotic / trance-y synth sounds - please continue to send new tracks, really enjoy these - when that higher synth comes in near the end of the song everything feels complete or like its been brought around full circle - great tune, continue to release new videos and grow your SoundCloud following Best of luck, T
- Very interesting video, had me interested right from the second it started. - very relaxing tune - love the thing the actors are doing with the table, like they are playing bloody knuckles. - music isn't necessarily my style, but I am very into it - very powerful ending, really brings the song together - would love to hear more - do you have any other video (who directed this one?)
- Very interesting video - interested in hear how this story progresses - not necessarily my style of music, but I can get into it - Is the girl acting in the video the musician? - very powerful ending - continue to create out of the ordinary videos similar to this one to grow your fan base.
- this is actually bad ass - sounds like hip-hop from the prime time of hip-hop - this is extremley entertaining - your rhymes are on fire. - love how your rapping about something important; a cause. Rather then just being gangster. - Would love to hear more tracks, link me to your soundcloud! - continue to release tracks as hot as this and youll be set - This is inspirational - I am really into this, you are very talented - I think you have the talent to actually make it somewhere - Sounds similiar to Nas - video fits great
very cool tune. Really got me in the groove. - continue to release cool jams on soundcloud, your fan base will grow - have you ever performed your music live? Find some similiar artists and you could put on a really chill show -great tune
- Love how the sound slightly cuts out when you start singing! - Very mellow vibe, its really relaxing - Love the chorus drop/chorus (how there is a chorus of voices) - then once again the subtle breakdown/slowdown at the beginning of the verses is awesome! - Surprisingly good lyrics too, sound really nice and relatable. - Keep releasing new music, this is a catchy tune, if you release new tunes constantly your fans will grow faster!
- I think the video is awesome! You guys did a fantastic job, and the DIY style is almost cool/more effective sometimes! - Its a good song, well written. I could definitely see it getting some radio airplay. Try to hit up some college radio! - Love the "Batman Bams" in the corner, definitely add to the comic book - Also funny use of hashtags! - Also btw, you guys have a great bandname! - Keep promoting your song, or your album whatever you have, someone will pick up on this! Try to aim for some DIY record labels, it may be a good fit! - The fire and lighting bolts around the end of the song are hilarious, i actually really enjoy watching this video. - Try to get some blogs to post the video! - Good luck with everything!
- Initial thought: this is so fucking cool. - I love the song, its got like a groovy/dark/sexy sound.... aha - Its like still catching, and something you can vibe too, with a mysterious/dark vibe. Im really intrigued. - The video is amazing! Who ever directed this did a fantastic job, it fits the song perfectly. - Great acting as well! - When you see the character start singing around 2:15 it looks so bad ass, you like feel his anguish/pain...aha - Very mysterious, really into this song and track! - You should try and get some local blogs to post the video, that could gain you some extra fans! - Definitely interested to check out more of your stuff. - Im surprised your not already signed! Someone is going to be into this!
- I was into it, you are definitely a great songwriter! - Not as into this track as I am into your "If You Only knew" track - Im having more trouble getting into it, but thats probably because of the recording quality. - Not sure if its only - Really catchy chorus, very deep. Love the auto-tune or reverb, or whatever you got going on. - You should try releasing a record!
- Great video! it fits with the song really well. - Very trancy song, the drums sound really strong - You should compile all your tracks and compile them into an album and release it! - Another good way to get attention would be to remix someone elses songs, that really big right now. Are there any artists that you like that you would be interested in remixing their tunes? - Are your songs up on hype machine? Hype Machine is a good way to get your song out there, especially in this genre of music. - Best of luck with everything, your on the right track!
- Very "trancy" beginning, really got me feeling the beat. - I like how its all very subtle, there is nothing "too over the top" - I got lost in this - So many great sounds - would love to hear another track (Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girl has a really nice voice - starts out kind of slow, but really picks up nicely. It has a nice build. - LOVE the drop! WOW. That is actually badass. - Also love how there is the second of "almost" silence before the drop. - Really funky tones on that synth at the drop. Synth sounds throughout are sick, huge, mukky (in a good way) - Keep releasing tracks as groovy as this and you'll be set! Make sure to share as much as possible. - Would love to hear another track. Link me on Twitter @tymartymar - Bridge seems a little slow, but I realize it fits really nicely with the rest of the track. It makes that final drop HUGE. - Overall really catchy. I enjoyed it.
- I think the song is sweet, super catchy opening guitar riff. It got me hooked right away. - The vocals come in great. Its a powerful sound, thats still catchy. - Love the pauses, or "Cymbal Stops" at the end of the chorus. Really closes out the chorus nice. - Very mainstream sound. Sounds very radio friendly. Could easily grow fan-base by targeting fan bases of bands with similiar styles, and already established fan-bases. - Love the riffs in the song - Singer has a very nice, cool "pop-punky" voice. - Pretty good lyric video, I like how its on a "high school black board" , fits well with the lyrics in the song. - Send this around to local blogs, and pop music blogs. - Make sure to continuously post the track on your social media sites, to help attract new fans, and lead people to your social media pages. This should increase your reach, and your "likes" - Best way to get press would be to write up a little thing on the band, and blog blast that, as well as the video around. Start with local blogs, and expand out to blogs that share similar music to yours.